i wanna rock prices contact 3 column sale

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Boulder City Party Time, 3 Column

Well this is my newest personal blog, but I thought I would post it anyway. I used to host a website that was dedicated to my Halloween Bash, but one of the couples dropped out of the hosting so it was time to come up with a new name. Also, it was a site I had build on Yahoo's ancient page builder. Its all going away, and I figured blogging would be a better way to showcase slide shows from the party. We are also considering throwing other shin digs throughout the year as well. The Theatre Marquee idea popped into my head as I was searching fonts and the rest is Blog Rock History. Theres just no stopping me when the idea is on a roll.

Here is a screen capture.
I opted for a side navigation bar versus the center top, it was taking away from the header IMO.
This header was so fun. I plan on changing the now playing with each party. It would be cool if the latest post would automatically generate there, but that is too complicated for blogger.
The sidebar headers are keeping names in lights.
I cant help but Rock out my own stuff you know. A simple to do, wouldn't do..

No comments:

Post a Comment