i wanna rock prices contact 3 column sale

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Stacey's Respite, 2 column, Custom Cartoon

Meet Stacey of Stacey's Respite and musings of a spiritual life as a single mother living in Hollywood. Wow that last word says alot I think. Stacey was so very easy to work with, she wanted it simple and spiritual. We started with her custom cartoon. Here is RL Stacey with short hair. She told me her hair is longer than this but not to her shoulders just yet. Isn't it a great shot of her? She has the prettiest eye color, not so easy to convey in vector, let me tell ya!
In the end she loved her new hair do and I think the resemblence is un-canny!
Here are all the Inspirational pictures she sent me. This was perfect, I totally "got it" with these shots.







I literally lifted all the colors from these pictures to get them just right.
Here we have her Grab Button, I love the glow on my black background. Click on this button to visit her blog.

Click for a close up of her header, I went all out on the detail, I was having too much fun trying to convey the yogi touch.
Isn't the Hollywood sign so cute, her suggestion of course. And click below to check out a screen capture of her blog.
Visit Stacey at Stacey's Respite for some amazing insight on balancing motherhood, single life and spirituality in Hollywood of all places. Thanks for "Rockin" with me Stacey!

4 comments:

  1. Mary, this is awesome! You really nailed Stacey's look, this is exactly what I would have pictured for her, we are blogging buddies so I have been following her for a while. Perfect! I'm loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so good at this! I can't wait to go to Stacey's site and see what everyone is saying about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You rock and I had such a great time working with you. It was so much fun and easy. I look forward to do it again as I and my blog continue to evolve and grow.

    much love to you!

    ReplyDelete