i wanna rock prices contact 3 column sale

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I Wanna Rock! - Blog Rock Information

Welcome to Blog Rock! My name is Mary Rockwood-Crabtree. I'm a mom, wife, makeup artist, graphic artist, web designer and blog designer. Yes, I keep busy and in that order.

I love to design blogs for people. I hope that you find what I do to be unique. Thus far most of my blogger clients have come to me for that very reason. Although I have absolutly no problem working with existing art from sites like www.istock.com, I much prefer to create my own. I've noticed that there are alot of repeat characters out there in blogger land, which is why I started to create custom vector characters. So far I think everyone has been super excited about the results.

At this time I am only designing for Blogger Blogs.

THE PROCESS:

Once a client has decided to use my talents. They fill out a questionnaire via email to help me better understand what they're looking for. I usually work in this order:

Custom Cartoon (if desired)
Header
Background
Sidebar Headers
Grab Button
Signature
Favicon
etc.

*I upload the process onto a test blog of mine for your approval. The quicker you respond to my approval emails, the quicker your new blog design will be loaded. Once you are happy.....
*I will send you an invoice via PAYPAL (if you do not have a PayPal account, I suggest you sign up as the process can take 3 or 4 days to verify) You also have the option of sending me a check or money order.
*Once payment is received I will notify you. Then I will need you to...
*Send me your login and password to your Blogger Account.
*I will upload the design into your blog.
*Wha La! Your Rockin!

I typically design blogs Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday IF I'm not booked on a makeup gig. This is why I keep my prices low, because it may take me a while from time to time. I run on Pacific Standard Time and do not work on the weekends.

You can learn more about me at Shaking the Tree, my personal blog.